Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Things and people I pray about this 2009

There are times we only think of praying because we need something from God even if we are not sure what God really wanted for us. One thing my husband and I prayed about this past 3 years that we thought will never get answered until now. God has granted us this gift; our daughter SAFIYA shannen. i would like to encourage everyone to pray even for small things and don't ever forget to pray saying THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS DAY...

These are the things and the people I would pray about this year...

1. Ivy and Lic to have their bundle of joy
2. Dheng to have a healthy pregnancy all through out
3. Recession/Crisis to end
4. For our House and Lot and a Family car
5. For KBCF to have 0 deficit
6. For my LOLA to know Christ as we did
7. For me to have courage to share GOD's word to my friends and love ones
8. Health for my family
9. Maane (Dubai) to also have their bundle of joy
10. For ALL my PCOS sisters to have their heart's desire

THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERY ANSWERED PRAYER. AS WE DID PRAY FOR SAFIYA TO COME, WE ALSO PRAY FOR ALL OF THESE THINGS AS YOU WILL...BE DONE. AMEN

3 comments:

  1. welcome to blogspot!
    i'd like to thank u for including us in ur prayers, we really need that during this time!

    i'm so happy to see u building ur own family! always take care! wish u all the best & god bless!

    kisses to your cute little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mare. thanks for always including us in your prayers. we really need it lalo na ikaw, malakas ka kay Lord.

    Mare pasok ka na miss na kita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mareng Ivy, malapit na akong pumasok!

    ReplyDelete